Monday, September 20, 2010

Mike Meyers disgusts me

Why must he try to imitate Jim Carry, and be totally perverted about it?

Hasn't the Cat in the Hat been refined, soft spoken-type character, with a love for silliness? Not something that's crude and crass?

Once in awhile there will be a line that could be clever. But he ruins it by laughing at his own joke, and reminding me of my gross uncle.

Isn't this supposed to be a children movie? Yes? Then WHY IN THE NAME OF DR. SUESS IS HE INFLUENCING MY YOUNGER BROTHER TO USE THE TECHNICAL TERM FOR A FEMALE DOG?!?!

And making disgusting innuendos about things that no 10 year old should know about.

Why must you ruin everything?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, Cat in the Hat is definitely not a movie suitable for children, although it should be. But there are times when I think Mike Meyers is rather funny.

Mary said...

Of course there are times when he is quite funny. I love Shrek and Austin Powers (most of the time)
but he ruined a classic character for me.