Monday, July 15, 2013

The mane has been sheared!

As any who have known me for a prolonged period of time are aware, I haven't had my hair this short since I got a comb stuck in it in the 5th grade. Jeepers!

But upon returning home from camp on Friday, I found a big fat check for $500 waiting or me on the kitchen table and decided to do something fun, like chop off all my hair without telling anybody. So I did just that.

I'm quite pleased with the result, (don't worry, pictures will come) and the response has been encouraging, all except my brother, who lamented over the fact that I could no longer resemble Hermione Granger. Of course I will have grown back most of the length by October, so there's no worry!

Well then! I'm off to pack! I'll be in Cedar City for the rest of the week visiting my sister. Love to all!

P.S. You. You know who you are. If you even still read this journal, know that I am coming for you. This has gone on too long, and I will soon be on your doorstep, smoothie in hand, and I will not leave until you and I completely understand one another. Hopefully that will mean we are friends once more. Because I miss your family. I miss your home. I miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be there with you Mary. (You know who I am. B#1) I sincerely hope to be on the same page my dear(s). I love you both!