Wednesday, August 7, 2013

May all your dreams come true

I've been feeling very attached to Disney as of late. I can't exactly say why, perhaps it's because I've been a little discouraged with the upcoming school year and college applications and getting a job and getting started on my life. It's all very big and scary. Of course that's no reason to keep from getting started. I'm just saying, growing up is terrifying.

And Disney is a connection to my childhood, but more than that. What's amazing about Disney is that it can make you feel like a child but can also urge you towards the future, to follow your dreams.

So to any and all of my lovely readers, I prescribe a healthy dose of Walt by watching the video below and a Pandora station dedicated Disney music. It's good for the soul.


No comments: