Tuesday, June 14, 2011

my guilty pleasures

my poor sister. i make her succumb to these far too much.
i've decided to share with the internet and give laurel a reprieve.

1. ke$ha
she is glittery, messy, and completely ridiculous.
her brain is more fried than a McMuffin.
and yet when her songs decide to attack in the car me i find myself whippin' ma hur and singing at the top of my lungs.

2.pretty little liars


this is my most recent treasure that i discovered about halfway during the first season. i was like many, i watched the trailer and i decided that it was about four pretty girls running around looking scared while doing shameful things.

then one night i find myself bored. what does mary do when she's bored? she surfs the internet, namely hulu. it happened to be on the homepage so i gave it a try. but i never start a series halfway because i detest feeling confused and lost.
so i circle back to the first episode. and now i'm addicted.

the season two premiere is tonight. it looks like this.


and you can bet your bottom dollar that i will be parked in front of my t.v. with popcorn and various forms of sugar.
wish to join me in my guilty pleasure? please do.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ahh I LOVE pretty little liars! I am so excited for tonight!
I too will be sitting in front of the tv with popcorn and other sugar treats.

Sydnee said...

so um.
we should be friends.
considering...
I LOVE KE$HA
and some PLL.