Tuesday, June 21, 2011

seminary...then six hours later,

here we are.
i am so sick of facebook photo albums.
since my computer is ghetto and slow as heck i've had to upload over 200 photos of our my family's adventures five at a time.
all the time knowing that there was probably a faster way to do it. stupid computer.

then Grooveshark decides to quit on me in hour 2.
on the upside we have new iTunes music.
but i only posses a shuffle.
you know, those little clip on things that everyone thought was so great four years ago before they realized that they only hold about 130 songs and your ideal playlist has at least 250, not counting all of the songs that you really really want to buy but, you have no job and thus no money for said songs.
yeah.
one of those.

if i had photobooth i would post a plathera of very cliche teen pics of me looking bored to an agonizing point.

ugh.
this is disgusting.
the computer is making me too pessimistic.
let's go outside tomorrow.

No comments: