Tuesday, August 2, 2011

bi-lingual

i wish a spoke multiple languages.

i'm particularly fond of French, with Italian being a close second.

but in all honesty, i would adore a Canadian accent.

i've always had a special place in my heart for our northern neighbors, but as of late it has blossomed into full blown love.

don't ask me from where my adoration of Canada truly stems, because i don't know.
but if a gun was pointed to my head i would say when we learned about it's beauty in World Georgraphy.
thanks Miss Parson.

by the time i realized how many lovely people in my life hail from Canada i had already reached peak devotion to the place. you can't mention the place or say 'eh' without a gleeful smile from my person.

if you don't believe my babble about Canadians, here are some compelling arguments.



3 comments:

Austyn said...

confession:
i have the same love (obsession) for canada and anything and everything canadian.

jessie said...

dude. i'm half canadian and sometimes i pretend i'm whole canadian. and i totally was going to do a post like this. let's not forget ryan gosling and matthew perry.

Mary said...

yes ma'm.