Monday, October 24, 2011

Let's forget that I haven't posted in over a month...

And just go with this cute 7 things post? Mhmm? Mhmm.

I was tagged by The Lovely Lady in North Carolina.

one: I love soft-serve yogurt. it makes me happy on a number of levels.

two: I'm a closet comic geek. I go crazy for the lore. I nearly fainted several times during this trailer.

three: Whenever there is an opportunity to dress up, you can bet I'll be there with hair, make-up, and mannerisms.

four: I think disproportionate mouths are attractive on a young lady.

five: I can't paint my nails without cutting and filing them first.

six: Once I start consuming Jell-O I can't stop until I've eaten obscene amounts.

seven
: I scream like a little girl when I see spiders crawling about.

I tag...
sydnee
calea
and
jessie

feel free to post your seven things in the comment box if you so desire.

No comments: