Wednesday, February 15, 2012

12 minutes

Of all the comebacks... Mine has to be at five in the A.M. of course.

The truth is that I'm really rather tired, but a little thing called nausea is preventing me from just closing my eyes and losing myself in dreams starring Ramin Karimloo.
My tummy is all clenched and I feel like emptying the contents of my stomach, being little as they are. But most of all, I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!

Considering bailing out on school. I did yesterday, after second period, also due to the issues my stomach has with the outside world. The rebellious little organ simply curled up and screamed, "There's no way you are going to enjoy the rest of this Tuesday because I say so!"

My alarm goes off in twelve minutes. This is depressing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww. i'm sorry. that's the pits.